The renowned reliability of the 1911 with an-easy-to-conceal and quick-to-draw 4¼” barrel. Novak® sights with a tritium front night sight for better accuracy in low-light conditions. Also includes de-horned carbon steel frame and slide, ambidextrous safety, cocobolo grips, and two 7-round magazines.
- Match-grade stainless steel 4¼” barrel and bushing
- De-horned carbon steel frame and slide
- Satin black oxide finish
- Beavertail grip safety with checkered memory bump (25 LPI)
- Checkered front strap and mainspring housing (25 LPI)
- Ambidextrous safety
- Novak® sights with tritium front sight
- Enhanced safety
- Flared and lowered ejection port
- Cocobolo Grips
- Aluminum Trigger with 3½-5lb. Pull
- 7-Round Magazine (2)
|CALIBER||MODEL||MSRP||MAG. CAPACITY||OVERALL LENGTH||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||AVG. WT.
|45 AUTO||1911 R1 Carry Commander||$1067.00||7||7 1/2″||-“||5 1/2″||36||Walnut||4 1/4″||Carbon Steel|