The proven accuracy of the Model 1911 completely de-horned for everyday carry. It packs a checkered front strap for a more positive grip and Novak® tritium front night sight so your aim stays sure in moments of duress. Also features an ambidextrous safety, a machined skeletonized aluminum trigger and cocobolo grips.
- De-horned forged carbon steel frame and slide
- Match-grade stainless steel barrel with target crown
- Beavertail grip safety with checkered memory bump (25 LPI)
- Checkered front strap and mainspring housing (25 LPI)
- Ambidextrous safety
- Novak® sights with tritium front night sight
- Cocobolo grip panels
- Machined skeletonized aluminum match trigger
- Enhanced hammer
- Lowered and flared ejection port
- One 7-round and one 8-round magazine with bumper pad
|CALIBER||MODEL||MSRP||MAG. CAPACITY||OVERALL LENGTH||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||AVG. WT.
|45 AUTO||1911 R1 Carry||$1067.00||7 & 8||8 1/2″||1.4″||5 1/2″||38 1/2||Walnut||5″||Carbon Steel|