A dominant force in the competition. For sure handling, the flat mainspring housing and beavertail grip safety are checkered 20 LPI. Also features a robust fiber-optic front sight, extended performance trigger adjustable for overtravel, adjustable rear sight, and two 8-round magazines.
- Adjustable rear sight with the red fiber-optic front sight
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Beavertail grip safety with checkered memory bump
- Enhanced hammer
- 3 hole adjustable match trigger
- Enhanced wide thumb safety
- Flat checkered mainspring housing (20 LPI)
- Match-grade stainless barrel and bushing
- Front grip strap serrations
- Custom grips with thumb groove and Ambi cut
- 8-Round magazine with bumper pads (2)
Please Note: The 9mm luger version (96364) has flush fit magazine
|CALIBER||MODEL||MSRP||MAG. CAPACITY||OVERALL LENGTH||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||AVG. WT.
|9mm Luger||Model 1911 R1 Enhanced||$903.00||9||8 1/2″||-“||5 1/2″||40||Enhanced Laminate||5″||Stainless Steel|