Some shooters consider the Remington Model Seven Mannlicher Stock rifle to be the most attractive gun in the Remington line. This compact beauty combines our Model Seven short action with a 20-inch. Custom Shop barrel bedded in a classic, satin-finished full-length Mannlicher-style stock. The select hardwoods have been chosen for their clean grain, and then pressure-laminated for the strength and dimensional stability demanded of the stock’s design. The buttstock features a straight comb with raised cheekpiece and a one-inch black rubber recoil pad. Checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end is 20 lines to the inch for sure grip. Our master gunsmiths finish off the front of the carbine with a steel fore-end cap.
- Stock: Pressure-laminated hardwood; satin finish; straight comb with integral cheekpiece; 1″ black recoil pad; cut checkering; sling swivel studs.
- Length of Pull: 13 1/2″
- Drop at Comb: 1/2″
- Drop at Heel: 1/2″
- Metal Finish: Remington traditional polish deep blue
- Blueprinted Receiver: Carbon steel
- drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barreled action is handfitted and epoxy-bedded to stock.
- Magazine Capacity: 4 rounds (5 for 222 Remington and
- 223 Remington; 3 for 350 Remington Mag)
- Barrel: 20″ carbon steel
- hooded blade front sight, and adjustable ramp rear sight.
- Overall Length: 39 1/2″
- Weight: 6 1/2 lbs