The .45 ACP is loud and proud by nature but certain scenarios require a quieter approach. It ups the ante of the R1 Enhanced’s features with a threaded barrel to easily accept silencers. Also adds a tall two-dot rear sight for use with a silencer, and two 8-round magazines with bumper pads.
- Tall two-dot sight system allows use with silencer installed
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Beavertail grip safety with checkered memory bump
- Enhanced hammer
- 3 hole adjustable match trigger
- Enhanced wide thumb safety
- Flat checkered mainspring housing (20 LPI)
- Match-grade stainless barrel with threaded muzzle and thread protector
- Front grip strap serrations
- Custom grips with thumb groove and Ambi cut
- 8-round magazines with bumper pad (2)
- Barrel thread pitch (.578-28)
|CALIBER||MODEL||MSRP||MAG. CAPACITY||OVERALL LENGTH||OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||AVG. WT.
|45 AUTO||1911 Enhanced TB||$959.00||8||9 3/4″||-“||5 3/4″||40||Enhanced Laminate||5 1/2″|