Through an unprecedented collaboration of some of the hunting industry’s foremost brands, we’re proud to offer the Ultimate Sheep Rifle. Combining the finest components available, this is the embodiment of KUIU founder Jason Hairston’s vision of the perfect lightweight backcountry rifle, brought to life by the expert gunsmiths at the Remington Custom Shop. Weighing a mere 5.6 pounds, the Ultimate Sheep Rifle is built to withstand the unforgiving conditions and terrain typical of mountain hunting, with a titanium action and carbon-fiber, wrapped barrel and premium carbon-fiber stock to ensure unfailing performance and accuracy in any situation. The original build is in 6.5 Creedmoor, however, our Custom Shop can chamber the rifle in any short action caliber in the Titanium action or any short-action magnum caliber at all if stainless is used instead of adding mere ounces. For a limited time, the Remington Custom Shop will offer this rifle with specialized consecutive serial numbers (KUIU00005 to KUIU00100).
To get started on your own Ultimate Sheep Rifle, contact your local Custom Shop Dealer or the Remington Custom Shop today.
- Action – Remington 700 Titanium Short Action
- Barrel – Proof Research Premium Cut Rifled Carbon Fiber Wrapped
- 20″ Light Sendero Contour
- Threaded 5/8 x 24 RH with Custom Muzzle Break
- Thread Protector Included
- Custom Kuiu Engraving
- Barreled Action – Custom Cerakoted in Titanium color
- Stock – Manners Custom Carbon Fiber EH-8 Stock
- Custom Cerakoted in Kuiu Vias pattern by Scalpel Arms
- Aluminum Bedding Pillars
- Custom Bedded with MarineTex
- Custom Aluminum Bi-Pod Rail by Long Rifles Inc.
- Bolt – Spiral Fluted
- Mini Bolt Knob (Badger) with Kuiu Engraving
- Triple Pinned and Timed
- Extractor M-16 Style (Badger Ordnance)
- Custom Duel Ejectors
- Trigger –Timney 510
- Aluminum Parts for weight reduction
- Floorplate with Custom Kuiu Engraving
- Firing Pin
- Bolt Shroud
- Rifle only weighs 5.6 Lbs.
- Rifle OA Length 41″